Another blogger recently informed some of us that via the sitemeter (the red number at the bottom on the right of my blog that tracks the number of visitors) I can see exactly where my readers are coming from.
This is pretty cool. However, also a little depressing. I haven't seen anything from Ohio, which leads me to wonder if my family even likes me anymore. Hmph.
I'm unfortunate enough to work at a university, meaning that someone else with this tracker can see the name of where I'm coming from and see just how many times I'm visiting their blog.
Now, let me tell you. I really like reading other people's blogs. I like knowing about other "real" people and getting to know who they are and what they like. I tend to read blogs of those that I have things in common with. That means I check their pages often for updates. And when I say often, I mean often. Let's face, I don't have the most exciting job in the world, I tend to do this quite often. As in, a lot.
They officially know I'm stalking them. The best part? It seems we all stalk one another, so it's not that creepy. It really isn't. Right?
Thursday, July 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You can stalk me anyday. And I feel your pain about having your place of employment prominently displayed in the stats. So much for anonymity.
You can stalk me too. It will motivate me to post more. However, in order to do that, I need a more exciting life :)
HAHA, you crack me up.
It's all so true. At least we all stalk each other, so it's OK.
I have a counter too, but I have yet to check it. I'm pretty sure that my family isn't reading my site either...booo!
I am like you with the checking people's blogs often for new stuff...I don't think anyone minds...unless you're creepy.
You're not creepy, Sarah!
Post a Comment