CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 23, 2007

NOT FINISHED!!! Please don't spoil it for me :)

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I didn't finish Harry Potter yesterday. When I made myself go to bed last night I realized that when Book 6 came out I literally didn't sleep until it was finished. I felt physically incapable of doing that this time. That was a little disappointing.

I suppose I would have finished it had the hubby not asked me to go putt putt golfing with him and the boss/boss' wife. I can't say no to putt putt golf. So, golfing we went (36 holes), then to dinner. With that time added back to my day I suppose I could have finished the book.

I won't say the one thing that saddened me the most thus far, but I will say this... WOW. It's awesome.

A full report to come after completing it (hopefully tonight).

No comments: