I've consumed 480 calories already. On what, you may ask?
Breakfast? Nope.
I started the day with a package of Twizzler Twisted Berry Pull n Peels. There are 3 twizzlers in it, amounting to 190 calories.
Up next was the delicious Reese's Big Cup. That's right, it's basically two Reese cups on top of each other, to form one big, amazing peanut butter cup (to understand my fascination with this type of treat, refer to the previous blog entry where I professed my love for all things chocolate and peanut butter. Well, almost all things). That was 210 calories.
And just now I finished off the little bag of Cheddar and Sour Cream potato chips that I packed with my lunch yesterday. Thankfully there were only 7 or 8 small chips left, but that added 80 calories.
That's right - 480 calories, not one meal yet.
I need help.
Oh - and for you people that actually know what any of this means, that also equals 73g of carbs (that doesn't sound good), 18g of fat, and 7g of protein.
Wednesday, July 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Ha! You and I ARE kindred spirits. Remember that entire bag of Doritos I ate the other night? Yeah, me too.
I'm a huge fan of the 100 calorie snack thingys. They are a total rip off moneywise, but it just makes keeping track of things so easy. The mini ice cream sandwiches are my favorite. Although, I have to eat two sometimes, and I do so right before bed!
Farrah - I was a big fan of them, too, until I realized it was $3 for a 6-pack of 100 calorie oreos but only $2.50 for a whole thing of "real" oreos. I went for the real ones and bought snack size bags and portioned myself.
However - I work at 9 and go to class until 8 in the evening, so I pack snacks and such. All of my snacks (2 days worth) were gone before 10:00.
The good news is that I watched what I ate the rest of the day and only consumed 1404 calories today. YAY!
I was only buying one box of something a week, so I didn't figure that could do too much damage to my budget. But if I was packing kids lunches, there would be no way I'd buy those!
I'm a real snacker at work. I've started to make my own trail mix lately, with Cheerios, Craisins, and nuts. At least I feel like I'm eating something with some nutritional value.
I remember those school days. You're always so much hungrier when you're learning! I used to live on Cheetos.
I have no clue how many calories I eat each day :o)
I had a horrible food day yesterday - for some reason I was starving.
I had a king sized bag of dark chocolate M&Ms, giant sweettarts, and a tangy taffy.
I also had like 4 slices of toast for breakfast, smothered in butter and strawberry jam. Then a sandwich. 6 pieces of bread by early afternoon, then candy for dinner...that is the carb count from hell I think.
Those 100-calorie pack things are annoying to me, too, because I have no self control. I'll just go get another pack!
And I agree. Anything that combines peanut butter and chocolate ... heaven.
Post a Comment