Turns out that because Nate and I never really went to Kopp's, using Kopp's as an incentive to work out really wasn't effective. We've not had custard since making that "deal" with one another.
Somehow, just by tracking my food intake and such on a free website, I've lost a few pounds. This is getting better. Slowly.
And yesterday? I went on a bike ride. It was only 8 miles, but well, I'm out of shape, and could really feel those 8 miles. I then came home and did a pilates DVD.
I was proud of myself. And I recognized just how good I felt afterward. So much so, that I did the exact same thing (both the bike ride and the pilates) this afternoon.
I'm still tracking my food intake, and now I'm also tracking my exercising. Every Friday, mom, Lisa and I are sending a spreadsheet showing what we've done for the week. My spreadsheet for this week looks pretty nice after two days.
So I'm back to being accountable. I think every Friday I'll post on here what I've done for working out during that week. Feel free to give me a hard time if it looks like I'm slacking off - my conscience will get the best of me.
Tuesday, July 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can completely relate to how writing down your progress in anything can assist in your success. Just the sheer realization of what you are doing makes you want to work that much harder towards accomplishing your goals.
Good luck!!!
Good for you! I had some motivation yesterday when I met with one of my brides and was shocked at how amazing she looked! Actually, she looked great 6 months ago, but she's a total hottie now. 50 lbs gone thanks to Weight Watchers. Wow. I need a swift kick in the ass with my eating habits. The gym is not cutting it!
Post a Comment