I found a new beer (for me) that I really like, so that's always a plus. I should no longer have to deal with the dirty looks I get when I order a Bud Light, for now I'll be ordering a Cattail Ale. Yum.
The other breweries were fun but not very note-worthy. We ended the day on Brady Street, where we entered Club Brady to play Air Hockey only be to welcomed to an underwear party. A what!? Yep, seriously. There were approximately 10 guys sitting at the bar without shirts on (some just in their boxers), and 7 or 8 girls (who clearly had not been to a gym in a long time) walking around in their bra and underwear. We all froze, and had no idea what to do.
Nate non-chalantly walked up to the bar to get a beer, and I look over to see this girl basically jumping all over him. That's where I drew the line. I looked at Lori to make sure I was seeing what was really happening, and it continued to the other guys. Sorry, men, air hockey isn't worth watching these girls jump all over our husbands. It was by far the strangest thing I had ever seen. Nate was disappointed there would be no air hockey for the day. Such is life.
Here I am enjoying Lakefront's tour:

Here I am with Lori, showing Michelle all of the fun she was missing out on by doing kitchen stuff that day:
Here is the entire group:
2 comments:
That is one Milwaukee thing I definitely need to do!
Looks like fun!
My hubby is slightly obsessed with Lakefront Brewery.
Post a Comment