I've decided I am going to go to a movie by myself tomorrow afternoon. I've narrowed it down to 2 movies.
1. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
2. Sicko
The pros/cons (since I do this for every decision I have to make)?
Harry Potter pro -
*It's playing in Whitefish Bay, so it'd be really close to where I live and easy to get to
*It's Harry Potter
Harry Potter con -
*None
Sicko pro -
*I tend to enjo Michael Moore's movies. While biased, some good points are brought up. If you're knowledgable about statistics and research (which, after the Research Methods class I'm currently taking, I am), you can see what's being skewed and used for a biased point. Regardless, it's interesting.
Sicko con -
*It's not playing in Whitefish Bay, so I'd likely have to drive 20 minutes or so
*It's not Harry Potter
So - please help me decide what to see, or feel free to offer more pros/cons I'm not thinking of. DO NOT tell me that Harry Potter is stupid or anything along those lines - you'll get deleted!
Thursday, July 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Harry Potter!
HP. I love Michael Moore (hi Erin!) but HP will be way more enjoyable and less taxing on brain.
Elizabeth, good point about the brain use during the movie. :)
And, I totally thought of Erin when I wrote this. I was sure I'd be able to guess her vote, but I think she'd suggest finding a different choice altogether. We shall see!
This just made me laugh.
Harry Potter, all the way. Although I'm sure Sicko is interesting, but I'd save that for dvd.
Harry Potter! Enjoyable, yes. But also intense, so much so, it brought me to tears!
HARRY POTTER!
haha and thanks for the faith in me. ;)
Good for you for going to a movie by yourself. People shouldn't be afraid to go to the movies alone.
After HP, see Waitress. I loved it!
Ohh...I want to see Waitress.
It sounds like you've already made up your mind :-) I'd choose HP.
Duh. Harry!
A Michael Moore film can be saved for DVD, I agree with Krista. Go see the H Man. You know you want to anyways =)
I wanna know how your movie experience went!
Yeah, what did you go see?
Post a Comment