I didn't get in the planned bike ride due to the fact that it was raining when I got home, but I did just get in a one hour cardio video that has me sweating more than I have in a long time. I've also completely cut soda out of my diet (did that awhile ago though, and I guess I can't say completely since I have one caffeine-free pepsi a month or so). There were about 3 times during the DVD that I was soooo close to quitting, but I pushed through and am so glad I did!
I even did the extra ab workout that was at the end of the DVD, as well.
Day 1: Done.
Tuesday, July 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congratulations! It feels pretty good to push through all that crap, doesn't it?
And in response to your last comment on my blog...YES!!! I just posted the good news for the day :)
Congrats lady!
I have to admit that reading this post makes me feel even more guilty... (I just blogged about feeling like a slacker tonight.)
Kudos to you!
Will you come over, put that DVD into my player, and force me to do that workout also? Well, at least once my back is feeling better. Not working out is a nice little break, but I feel like a bloated whale! Good for you Sara!
Post a Comment