CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 20, 2007

SQUEEEE!!!!

Skybus. Columbus to Milwaukee (and vice versa). Service starting in December.

WOO HOO!!!! Seriously cannot put into words how happy this makes me. I'm dancing in my seat thinking of all of the possibilities. I'll go see Lisa. Lisa can come see me. It'll be cheap for Luke to fly up for the Cavs game in March. I can go see Lisa again. Mom can drive to Columbus and fly to see me - for CHEAP.

Thank you, Skybus. You just made my day.

Oh, and confession. I love the show Don't Forget the Lyrics. I was, at one point in my life, a person that went to karaoake every Wednesday with Aaron. We rocked. There is nothing better than testing my lyric knowledge. My one complaint is that Wayne Brady has worn the exact.same outfit for every.single.episode. What's up with that?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't watch that show all the time but I'm so glad that someone else noticed that too!

Anonymous said...

I just heard this on the news:

"Skybus is now in operation in Milwaukee to Columbus for those of you who have to go there for business or for whatever reason someone would want to go to Columbus."

I sensed sarcasm.

Anonymous said...

I need to know what Skybus is. Because, in my head, I'm picturing a flying school bus.

True story.

Erin said...

I thought of you when I read that!!