Here are some of the very few pictures I have access to right now. The resolution is likely to suck because I'm pulling them from the internet. More, better, pictures to come soon.
Needles Highway. Awesome road. Equally awesome roads are Going to the Sun Road and the road that climbs up Mt. Rainier.
Beautiful Montana. Sigh.
Me being artistic during our first hike in Glacier National Park. If you look at the top to the right of the waterfall, that's Nate sitting at the top. I got this in one try. Awesome.
My favorite picture of me and Nate together. This was at Mt. Rainier.
7 comments:
You vacation looks fabulous. I bet you hate coming back to real life. Sorry to remind you.
But welcome back! :)
Welcome back! Beautiful pictures so far!
That's a bummer it was cloudy at Mt. Rushmore though!
Looks like you had fun! Nice pictures.
Welcome back!
Horray for pictures. Love them so far!!!
Sorry for the delayed comment... LOVE the pictures! It looks like you had a great time! Thanks for sharing; can't wait to hear the details!
I'm just getting around to looking at your pics. Looks like a great trip!
Post a Comment