CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 16, 2007

I'm Back!

Best.Trip.Ever

Seriously

Things we saw:
Corn Palace
Badlands
Bear Butte Mountain (climbed it!)
Mt. Rushmore (kinda, you'll see)
Needles Highway/Black Hills National Forest
Crazy Horse Monument
Devil's Tower
Battle of Little Bighorn site
Virginia City, MT
Hyalite Park (Palisade Falls) in Bozeman, MT
Big Sky
Glacier National Park
Idaho - Woo hoo!
Mt. Rainier
Seattle

Kick.Ass.Trip

But for now, I'm exhausted. I'll be uploading my pictures to Kodak Gallery this evening, and hopefully adding captions tomorrow. Check back later tomorrow, and maybe I will have had a minute to post either the website or some pictures here. There are a lot. Many are very, very beautiful.

A recap of the trip will come either tomorrow or Tuesday. For now, I have school work. Back to reality.

Oh, and Go Bucks. Thanks for an awesome game!

1 comment:

Christi said...

Horray you're back!!!!

Wasn't Needles Highway AWESOME!!!!!!!!

hahaha I saw the Corn Palace when i went out there when I was younger. I feel as though it was the biggest tourist trap I've EVER been to.