CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 24, 2007

Bloggers are Fun


Or, at least in my world they are.

This evening I had the pleasure of dining with Elizabeth, Erin, and Krista. It's great to see that we all like each other as much in person as we do on this crazy interweb. It's like we had been friends forever, which was a wonderfully awesome feeling.

I admit, I was really nervous going into it. As I am any time I meet an internet friend. I still feel funny telling my family that I'm actually headed out to do just that - meet people I only know through the internet. But my sister made me feel best about it, as she usually does, when she stated, "Good job. I'm proud that you are putting yourself out there to meet people." I hadn't thought about it that way before, but it's true! I'm generally quite shy about meeting new people. It scares the shit out of me, actually. I'm clearly working on it, though.

I wish it could have lasted longer, and I'm already looking forward to the next night out.

And yes, we are all using the same picture. You will look at it four times, and you will like it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This made me giggle.

Elizabeth said...

At the time you posted this, I was curled up in the fetal position, whimpering in pain. Stupid migraine!

I had fun meeting you all! Next time, I'll have to make sure I have my drugs with me. :)

Christi said...

Couldn't make comments on everyone elses and not make one on yours =)

CUTE!

Anonymous said...

Cute picture!

I've always been freaked out about meeting people from the internet too, and within the last week I've met 12. I'm not so great at meeting new people either, so I was stupidly nervous.

Anonymous said...

Elizabeth, drugs are bad. HTH.

;)