No, I'm not leaving quite yet, but it's honestly taking every ounce of energy right now to not freak out/crack under pressure/cry/scream, etc. I'm too darn busy for my own good.
I'll be on campus until well after 9:00 tonight and likely tomorrow night as well, then probably finishing up my packing on Friday night. We're off on Saturday morning.
I will NOT be updating anything on vacation (though, sadly, I might check my work email. Yuck), so this is officially goodbye until at least September 16, when I will bore all of you with my tons and tons of [awesome] pictures.
Here's to a great week for all!
* I hope you all have the Sound of Music song in your head now - I know I do! *
Wednesday, September 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Have fun! I can't wait to see pictures and hear all about it when you get back.
Have fun honey! Have a blast and be safe. I think we'll all have to get together in Oct if/when life calms down for most of us. UGH! Bon voyage!
Have a blast!!!!!! Can't wait to see pictures!!!
Yay! have fun! Screw checking email while you're gone. Enjoy your vacation and don't think about work! I can't wait to see pics.
I cannot tell a lie... even though I know you are gone, I keep checking to see if you've posted something new. Just a quick "Hi!" or something like that.
Sigh. But you have not.
come home soon!
Post a Comment