CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Here mousey mousey

That mouse that decided to move in to my car? Apparently I made the environment so welcoming that he decided to stick around a little longer.

I had Nate check out under the hood and such to make sure there was no damage. He said everything looked fine. I still felt little creepy crawlies as I drove it, but that's understandable with my enormous fear of mice.

I got into my car last night after class and, well, to be blunt, thought my car stunk. Bad. I go to school near the Milwaukee River, however, which always smells, so brushed it off to that.

This morning, however, I got in my car and almost choked. It smells AWFUL. Thankfully I only had to drive it about a mile to the UPARK lot, but during that one mile drive, I put two and two together. My hypothesis? I think the mouse is in my car somewhere, dead. That's right. Dead.

Simple solution would be to just check, right? Are you serious? Did you not read my original entry about my horrific fear of mice? This girl isn't checking anything. I will instead deal with the awful stench (seriously, I've never smelled something so awful) while driving to class this afternoon and coming home this evening than risk being faced with a dead animal of any kind in my car. Nate now has the job of during the search himself when I get home. I will be nowhere in sight.

I am NOT a happy camper.

No comments: