CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Recommendations, Please...

On a couple things.

First, my next book. I am about half-way through The Glass Castle and have no idea what is up next. I'd like some suggestions.

And now, the biggie....

My parents have decided to come up for a long weekend in August. I have no idea what to do with them. My mom, sister and I like to go to Chicago, but that's mostly because of the shopping and stuff, which dad wouldn't exactly enjoy.

Things I've already decided to do:
* Tour of Miller Park
* Miller Brewery Tour
* Nate is going to show them around Rockwell - dad loves stuff like that
* Spend an afternoon in Cedarburg/Port Washington

Maybe one day we could head to Madison or something? I've never been, so I'd need recommendations on things to do there that parents would like. Neither of them drink, so that should be taken into consideration.

Is there a Harley tour? Is the Pabst Mansion worth checking out?

Fire away with your thoughts!

1 comment:

Farrah said...

Since your parents don't drink, why not go on a tour of Sprecher Brewery. Then they'd be able to try some of the premium sodas.

I also suggest a visit to the Mitchell Park Domes.

And the girls should go shopping in the Third Ward :o)

P.S. I see you figured out how to add the site meter!