Dear Baby Josephine,
Just two weeks away from my due date, and I have so many thoughts going through my head. I'm so close to meeting you and getting to hold you in my arms, and yet I can't even imagine what it will feel like to do so.
The potential good news, for me, is that my weekly appointment this week showed a significant amount of progress, if you will (without giving actual measurements), which really surprised my midwife - and me! In the end she said that she's on call on Friday, so maybe she'd see me. That's when it hit me. FRIDAY!? And you know what? That'd only be a week and a half early, which is completely fine.
So part of me is really hoping this progress continues and you arrive soon, so everyone can meet you. God, there are so many people just anxiously waiting to meet and hold you. The other part of me is mentally preparing for you to come after your due date - which would make you a Taurus. As a fellow Taurus, if there's one thing I'm familiar with, it's stubbornness.
Either way, we're literally just days away from meeting. Days away from my life changing more than I can ever imagine, in an awesome way. I'm so ready to show you everything life has to offer.
Whenever you're ready, that is.
Love,
Your Mom
Wednesday, April 07, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment