CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 19, 2010

Guess Who's Back

Well well well. Here I am on blogger. Who would have thought.

In a small bout of depression and just not feeling myself, I deleted my Wordpress blog. Then a few days later I started regretting it. Then a few days after that I starting thinking of going back to blogging, but felt drained at the thought of starting a whole new blog. Then I remembered I had this guy here at blogger. And thought, eh, why not.

I need to come up with a new name, which will come with time, I'm sure (and once I have it, it'll be super pretty in my new header!). I'm about to go through some huge transitions in my life and time will tell what I want to share, what I want this blog to be "about," etc. But between the pregnancy, having the baby (in TWO MONTHS! Weee!) and quitting my job to be a Stay at Home Mom, I'm sure there will be plenty to talk about.

So, bear with me while I get used to having this space to use my voice. And while I figure out what exactly I want my voice to be saying. But for now, it's good to be back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

welcome back!