It's been some time since I've written. A couple of big things have happened; We got married, and I got a job - all in a 24-hour period.
The wedding was better than I ever could have imagined. Emotional, beautiful, fun, etc. Everything I had ever dreamed. The best part of the whole thing is that I am now married to my best friend. It's so weird - we've talked about it for years, but for some reason it all feels so surreal stil.
Just a huge thank you to everyone for the most perfect day ever. I promise we're working on getting our thank you cards out - if you know me at all you know it's driving me crazy that they aren't all sent already. We're doing something a little different for them, and unfortunately I have to be patient and wait for them to be finished.... patience is a virtue I've never been known for having. :)
Enjoy some pictures!






No comments:
Post a Comment